Are you on the lookout for a professional bio cleanup company? You have come to the right place. At Complete DKI, we are dedicated to the safe, quick, and confidential removal of biohazard waste. We have an experienced team of professionals who cleanup bio-hazardous and pathological waste that can lead to unhealthy and dangerous environment. As a licensed cleanup company, we take pride in removing hazardous biological and chemical waste at the scene of accident, crime scene, trauma incidents, and homicide that can otherwise pose serious health consequences.
- Advanced Certifications & Training
- Site Imaging for Insurance Claim Documentation
- Reliable, Discreet & Responsive Service
- Locally Owned, Community Minded
What is Biohazard Cleanup?
When a traumatic event occurs in your home, some fluids might be left behind that, if left there, could be hazardous to your and your family's health. When blood, bodily fluids, or other hazards are present in a home, it is important to call a professional as soon as possible to come clean everything up. Don't try to clean yourself; you can expose yourself to blood-borne illnesses, diseases, and pathogens. Leaving biological and chemical contaminants in your home can create a dangerous and unhealthy environment.
The team at Complete DKI is thoroughly trained to safely deal with the removal of medical waste, sewage backup cleanup, blood cleanup, and suicide cleanup. We have had experience at crime scenes, homicides, accidents, hoarding spaces, and trauma incidents, including:
- Sewage backup. As a leading bio cleanup company, we understand how damaging sewage backups can be to your property. Dark water, which is water that contains pathogens, not only can introduce harmful microorganisms into your property, but also has a foul smell. Our professionals remove the contaminants, sewage, and moisture from your space, ensuring the structure is completely cleaned, deodorized, and disinfected.
- All blood-borne pathogens. Complete DKI removes and disposes of potentially pathogenic substances, including bodily fluids and tissue, resulting from trauma, accident, death, or crime. Our experienced professionals know how to prevent extensive damage resulting from such incidents and offer quick, reliable, and efficient bio cleanup services complying with OSHA's blood-borne pathogen rules.
- Rodent removal. We disinfect rodent-affected areas, and removal rodent droppings in areas affected by pigeons, mice, rats, cockroaches, and others to prevent dangerous parasites and bacteria from impacting your family's health. We use ozone generators and foggers to remove odor from clothing, furniture, and personal belongings.
Wearing protective gear and carrying professional-grade cleaning products, we will cleanup your home and transform the affected areas into clean, safe spaces. We guarantee to bring your home back to its original condition or better.
Benefits of Biohazard Cleanup
There are many reasons to hire a biohazard cleanup professional to restore your home. Besides the many health risks, there is also an emotional component that can be difficult and adds to the trauma of an event. Well equipped with essential cleaning products and safety apparatus, we help transform unsafe environments into clean, safe spaces. Complete DKI wants to clean up your biohazards to help:
- Protect your health. Biohazard cleanup can expose you to life-threatening diseases and pathogens. In unsafe and unclean conditions, it's vital that trained professionals with the proper safety gear and cleaning equipment be the only ones to handle fluids and tissue.
- Give you peace of mind. The cleaning and disinfecting process can sometimes take a number of days without the proper heavy-duty cleaning equipment. By hiring Complete DKI, you'll be able to get back to your life faster, in a thoroughly cleaned, biohazard-free home.
- Protect your mental health. If your home needs a biohazard cleanup crew because of a traumatic event, it would be even more traumatic to clean the fluid and tissue of someone you knew. It could also contribute to painful memories, and further inflict trauma on your mental wellness.
Types of Biohazard Waste Removal Services We Offer
- Body fluids and tissues
- Blood products, including plasma, serum
- Suicide biohazard waste
- Animal waste
- Death scene biohazard waste
- Gross filth
- Serious injury scene biohazardous waste
- Packrat and hoarder homes
Why Choose Complete DKI for Your Biohazard Cleanup?
A biohazard waste situation at your residential or commercial property is always a cause of serious concern and a stressful and challenging experience. However, with over 21 years of experience at Complete DKI, we've got your back and will prevent you, your family, friends, co-workers, or others from being exposed to the physically hazardous and emotionally challenging aspect of the cleanup.